Lindleys Catering Company Ltd
T/A Lindleys CC Ltd
VAT No:284 5863 59
Lindleys Catering Company Ltd
Our Reputation has been built on complete customer satisfaction
Terms & Conditions 2023
- Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or email to ensure that your required date
is available. Bookings are not confirmed until we are in receipt of your signed booking form and deposit, after which the following terms and conditions apply.
- All bookings require a £100.00 deposit for all buffets & £200.00 for everything else
regrettably this is not refundable or transferable.
- All business account are payable within 30 days, subject
to credit approval, any cancelled buffets on the day will still be chargeable unless you let us know before 9.00am by phone call and confirming it by email.
- A Late payment Charge of
£10.00 will be applied to every invoice that exceeds these payment terms and a further £10.00 will be applied for every calander month payment has not been received.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days
- Cancelation of the booking up to 6 weeks prior to the event date, a 50% charge will be
made. The charges will be based on the original numbers booked.
- The menus including any special dietary requirements along with the final numbers
attending event, should be notified to the Lindleys Catering 7 days prior to the commencement of the function. The number notified will be the minimum figure charged.
- The final balance is due 7 days prior to the event
- The client shall indemnify Lindleys CC Ltd against all costs, charges, claims, expenses,
demands and liabilities incurred by or made against the Lindleys Catering as a result of the negligence or wilful default of the client or any of its guests.
- On waitress service functions we require access to the function room and kitchen 4 hours
prior to the time of meal. Prices quoted are for catering on ground floor with easy outside access, there may be additional charges for equipment hire if there are no kitchen facilities at the venue.
We require an adequately sized service area with running water at the venue.
- All our food is freshly prepared at our premises. We advise that all buffet food is
consumed within 3 hours of delivery. On waitress service functions, unless the client requests otherwise, our staff will dispose of any remaining food once all the guests present have been served. If
the client would like to retain the remaining food, we recommend that adequate refrigeration is available and the service of this food becomes the responsibility of the client.
- Where it is necessary to leave any of our equipment at the venue after staff members have
left the function, it becomes the responsibility of the customer. Any loss or damage will be charged for at the replacement cost only.
- A nominal charge of £10.00 is to cover delivery/collection within a 5-mile radius of
Golborne, events over 5-miles will be charged at £1.00 per mile from WA3 3NN post code.
- Lindleys CC Ltd Reserves the right to alter menus without the need to give prior
notification if a product is not available.
I agree to the Booking Terms & Conditions.
Signed: ____________________________ Date: ___________